Location: Remote working so not location specific
Salary range: £30,000 - £36,000 GBP p.a.
Working Hours: Full time 40 hours per week. Flexible working hours can be arranged.
To manage and accelerate our growth, we are looking to appoint a Marketing Specialist. The role is varied, requires a hands on approach and flexibility. The successful applicant will be working directly under the supervision of the 2 owner / director's and liaising with colleagues in the small staff team as well as our wider partner network.
The role can be carried out on a remote working basis although there will be a requirement for occasional travel to attend certain meetings, hub visits, or events as requested.
The role is a business to bushiness (B2B) marketing role as we do not deal directly with the general public.
Specific duties & responsibilities
- External marketing activities - Attracting new customers through various initiatives and channels including reviewing and developing online resources, physical resources, organising and attending trade events, newsletter creation. etc.
- Internal marketing activities to existing customers - Organising and managing internal marketing activities to our existing customers keeping them up to date with our continued expansion and service offerings. This would include creating and updating resources such as online help pages, documents, blog posts, instructional videos, web content, social media content, etc.
- Internal marketing to our staff and hub partners - Managing the marketing of our services, processes, etc. to our hub partners and colleagues around the world by developing and maintaining various resources including online documents, instructional videos and other supporting materials..
- Partnership management - Liaising with our existing partners and affiliates and developing new relationships with businesses where a mutually beneficial relationship can be achieved.
Examples of marketing channels
- Direct contact
- Internal online portal
Skills / Experience required
Essential Skills / experience
- Previous & proven experience in a marketing role in a B2B environment.
- Good writing skills.
- English as a first or fluent language.
- Design skills - (can be discussed as possible to outsource some design projects)
- Ability to work under your own initiative remotely.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to work well with others on a remote basis.
- Organizational skills.
- Quality management skills.
- Works well with deadlines.
Desirable Skills / experience
- A second language
- Previous experience working in a logistics, shipping or ecommerce environment
- Website design experience.
- html coding knowledge
Please send your CV with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org